Should I bring back the This Is San Diego Christmas Cards?
Tips For Surviving Comic-Con
So our good friend Edgar Bautista has compiled a list of helpful tips for making your Comic-Con experience a great one.
- Try not to use the bicycle cabs if at all possible. Everything is usually within walking distance.
- Pack accordingly, it can be warm in the Gaslamp during the day and chilly at night, bring at least a sweater just in case.
- Bring something warm to wear especially when waiting in line for Ballroom 20. Vents on the floor near windows have no mercy
- FOX booth in years past gave out poster tube holders.. pick one up if they are giving it away, great way to protect stuff.
- Love swag & want to help a great cause? Donate blood at the Comic-Con Blood Drive at the Omni.
- A must have for any #SDCC attendee, a portable battery pack for your phone or tablet.
- Clouds are decieving , you can get sunburned especially when waiting outside for #HallH or #Ballroom20. Use sunblock.
- Your camera flash only works a short distance, save the battery & turn it off. Have a DSLR? Invest in a monopod.
- We are known for our Carne Asada Burritos, California Burritos & fish tacos, try one while you are down here.
- Food is expensive at the convention center try to bring your own, a Ralphs Grocery Store is within walking distance
- Don’t forget to get a “bathroom pass” at exit if you are leaving #HallH or #Ballroom20 for a short period of time.
- Hungover after a night of partying in the Gaslamp? Monster rehab and Rockstar recovery work wonders. :)
I don’t usually do this
but I am trying to sell my IPAD2. I need to sell it soon because I’m broke and don’t use it much at all. It’s 16 GB and white. Oh and it comes with a couple different cases. Looking to get around $275 for it. Let me know.
Are any of you going to FM 94.9’s SPF
tonight? If so let me know. I’ll be there. Come say hi.